As I’ve mentioned before, we use our air fryer multiple times a week. We’re either roasting vegetables, cooking faux fried chicken breasts, or in this case making some of the most delicious crab cakes we’ve ever had. Truly. They are tender, loaded with crab and have the perfect balance of flavor. And, not to forget – they are extremely healthy. If you don’t have an air fryer, you could most definitely cook them in the oven instead. I would suggest 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes – until golden but not over cooked. Bon appetit!
Air Fryer Crab Cakes
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Light Mayo
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- Freshly Ground Pepper to Taste
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 c. Red Bell Pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lb. Lump Crab Meat
- 1/3 c. Panko
- Step 1 In a large bowl, add the eggs (lightly beaten), followed by the mayo, dijon, worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, and pepper, mixing to combine.
- Step 2 Add the green onions, bell pepper, parsley and Panko, mixing well.
- Step 3 Finally, add the crab meat, folding in carefully as to not break apart the crab.
- Step 4 Form into 6 evenly sized crab cakes.
- Step 5 Place on a dish, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
- Step 6 Bake in air fryer set to 400 degrees for 10 minutes until golden and cooked through.