Since I made the amazing Greek Chicken Kabobs from Gina at Skinny Taste, I’ve been experimenting with other Kabobs that are also easy and delicious. These kabobs have a delicious curry flavor with a kick of lime to tenderize and brighten the chicken thighs. They are just as easy to prepare and simply delicious. Once again, I prepared these on my All-Clad grill pan, and served them with my Israeli Couscous Salad – the combo is a winner, that’s for certain! Bon appetit!
Curry Lime Chicken Kabobs
- 1 lb. chicken thighs cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. agave or honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 2 limes juiced
- Green onions for garnish
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Step 1 Combine all ingredients (except chicken) in a small bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Step 2 Add chicken to a large ziploc bag and pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Step 3 Let marinate for at least 4 hours (or overnight)
- Step 4 Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Arrange chicken skewers in a single layer and cook, rotating occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes.