Roasted potatoes are a staple in our house. I experimented for years trying to perfect oven roasted potatoes, and when I finally nailed it, Keith insisted that was the only recipe we should make from there on. But, when we bought an air fryer last year, I wanted to experiment and see if I could achieve the same level of crispness and flavor in a fraction of the time. I’ll post the original oven version of these potatoes soon. In the meantime, if you have an air fryer, this is a quick and simple way to make roasted potatoes loaded with flavor in a snap. Bon Appetit!
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- 24 oz. Baby Potatoes (whole, or if larger, cut into two inch pieces)
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- Step 1 Combine all ingredients into a Ziplock bag, close and shake to combine – evenly distributing oil and seasoning onto the potatoes.
- Step 2 Add the potatoes to the air fryer and cook at 370 for approximately 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Potatoes should be crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.